Should I be worried?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
No, Jamaican

I understand that's what it said on his profile, but my spam folder is full of Russian 'babes' looking for a husband but the chances are their names are Oleg and Diman from Vladivostok...

I have noticed incidentally since the lock down that my spam folder is working overtime. So glad im not a menial Internet user...

classic33

Leg End Member
I understand that's what it said on his profile, but my spam folder is full of Russian 'babes' looking for a husband but the chances are their names are Oleg and Diman from Vladivostok...

I have noticed incidentally since the lock down that my spam folder is working overtime. So glad im not a menial Internet user...
I meant his IP address places him in Jamaica.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Liked a post from a new member.
He sent me a personal message x2 today, they have now disappeared, can’t find him on forum also.
Maybe nothing and me being silly
Yes, I was wondering too. I posted re his Jamaican photo, and out of curiosity signed up to the site he was plugging (BikeCapture.com or something similar).
Can't find the BikeCapture site now either! :ohmy:.
His private message (something about liking your cat!) Was a bit lot weird. Maybe you guys need to take note of THIS thread and be a bit more cautious before you go signing up to random websites!!!

classic33

Leg End Member
His private message (something about liking your cat!) Was a bit lot weird. Maybe you guys need to take note of THIS thread and be a bit more cautious before you go signing up to random websites!!!
Means it wasn't a private message if you saw it as well.

Crankarm

Guru
I thought it dodgy straightaway. Didn't click on the link to the site and there is no way I would have signed up.

In terms of newbies, quite a few appear from time to time with some sorry tale or asking for advice on bikes etc. You spend far too long making a reply for them never to return not even offer any thanks. I don't bother any more unless I get a pretty good feeling some one is legit and not a time waster.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Perhaps I should put this here.

You can stop all this clapping out side now. We get you’re all grateful for the NHS and the great work the key workers are doing. Very good. Commendable.

You know what ? Some of you could do a lot more to help the NHS. You could stop using it. You could stop smoking and reduce lung disease, you could stop consuming excessive amounts of alcohol and save your kidneys, and you could eat healthier and exercise more and reduce heart disease. That would save the NHS billions of pounds and decrease the burden on the tax payer.

Or you could stand on your door step, with a fag, can of beer and a cheese burger and clap. It’s a free country... sort of.

Top Bottom