Should I buy this.....and what is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Hubs are beautifully smooth chorus laced onto Open Pro rims. Any further information, suggestions or pics just ask
Part of me hopes it stays stored long enough for the Mrs to forget about it

gaijintendo

Veteran
I'd love to make a sensible offer, but I don't have sensible money.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Hubs are beautifully smooth chorus laced onto Open Pro rims. Any further information, suggestions or pics just ask
Part of me hopes it stays stored long enough for the Mrs to forget about it
You are asking that interested parties act as both seller and buyer and no sensible deal is going to be done that way. Name your price high as you like and be prepared to be knocked ......thus speaks an ex dealer in all sorts of desirable objects :whistle:

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
You are asking that interested parties act as both seller and buyer and no sensible deal is going to be done that way. Name your price high as you like and be prepared to be knocked ......thus speaks an ex dealer in all sorts of desirable objects :whistle:
OK - 1 million dollars (in a mini-me esque voice).
Given the information ive received, not from anyone with a vested interest, I'd say £1175 is a fair (rather than excessively high) starting point.
Willing to do a modern/carbon bike plus cash deal also.
Cheers for your thoughts

woodbutcher

Veteran
OK - 1 million dollars (in a mini-me esque voice).
Given the information ive received, not from anyone with a vested interest, I'd say £1175 is a fair (rather than excessively high) starting point.
Willing to do a modern/carbon bike plus cash deal also.
Cheers for your thoughts
Thats more like it....cards on the table ! Good luck.

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
I completely know what you mean but if someone wants to buy it for X amount does it matter whether someone paid 400 or 4000 for it? No doubt we've all purchased stuff that we've happily paid a figure for that was significantly higher than the seller paid for it. All in the interests of honesty
Thanks, T

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
Ok. Thanks all. Decided to sit on it or a while and revisit her, and options, me year. Got my 1 year old, xmas and a new baby, only a week or so after, to keep me busy without 'worrying' about Nigella.

Cheers

I completely know what you mean but if someone wants to buy it for X amount does it matter whether someone paid 400 or 4000 for it? No doubt we've all purchased stuff that we've happily paid a figure for that was significantly higher than the seller paid for it. All in the interests of honesty
Thanks, T

we probably have but not when the original purchase price is there to see a couple of days earlier, don't get me wrong if you get your price all is good but not all people think the same

Ajax Bay

Guru
I thought I'd give this thread a bump and cobble together excerpts from a few of the OP's posts in this thread. "I'm buying to ride it" "£400" "Plan to enjoy riding it [at least till next summer]" "If, I said "If"" "Open to offers" [Presume none] "Decided to sit on it" "£975 ovno"
Good luck with the sale; and the sale of all the other stuff that you've offered for sale in the 8 weeks since the OP.
Whilst I'm buying to ride I would like the safety net of at least getting money back if I don't get on with it. PS - I can have it for £400
Plan to get someone to give it a once over and then buy and enjoy riding it (for as many sunny Cornish days as the are) then perhaps move it on for a fair price next summer or the one after.
If a time to move her on comes I'll be sure to post on here
"If", I said, "If"
No need/rush to sell but open to serious and sensible offers.
I'm usually pretty straightforward
Ok. Thanks all. Decided to sit on it or a while and revisit her, and options, me year.
£975 ovno - I'd like to pass on some good vibes and fortune

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
I thought I'd give this thread a bump and cobble together excerpts from a few of the OP's posts in this thread. "I'm buying to ride it" "£400" "Plan to enjoy riding it [at least till next summer]" "If, I said "If"" "Open to offers" [Presume none] "Decided to sit on it" "£975 ovno"
Good luck with the sale; and the sale of all the other stuff that you've offered for sale in the 8 weeks since the OP.
Why? That was so 2017.
I've now fully assimilated into the CC community and offered some great bargains I believe, and bought some too.

Top Bottom