should i confess??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
Ive just given the a Jehovahs witness who i work with a piece of Cake,Knowing that it was a birthday cake!!!! Should i tell her??:biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
Why not celebrate birthdays? Sure it's just another day, but if you went though life with that attitude you might as well be a Jehova's Witness.........

Noodley

Do they not celebrate birthdays? You learn something new everyday.

What DO they celebrate? Getting into someone's house?

heard a story about the JW's when somebody i know invited them in to talk. my friend brought them into the front lounge and sat them down and asked them what happens now? they replied "Don't know we've never got this far" :biggrin::wacko:

Windy

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
WindyRob said:
heard a story about the JW's when somebody i know invited them in to talk. my friend brought them into the front lounge and sat them down and asked them what happens now? they replied "Don't know we've never got this far" :biggrin::wacko:

Windy

I think thats probably a bit of a myth,I work with quite a few witnesses & they have to know what they are on about before being let loose on "field service" as they call it.Some of them who work here take a day off every week unpaid to go knocking on doors.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
Noodley said:
Do they not celebrate birthdays? You learn something new everyday.

What DO they celebrate? Getting into someone's house?

No Birthdays,No Xmas,No valentines day,No Easter,They celebrate Wedding anniversarys.a girl left work last week (a witness) & we bought her some leaving presents & she was reduced to tears opening them,She probably never gets to open gifts

domtyler

Über Member
I had cyber sex repeatedly with a JW in one of my first ever jobs, it was one of the most erotic things I have ever done, quite frustrating though!!

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
domtyler said:
I had cyber sex repeatedly with a JW in one of my first ever jobs, it was one of the most erotic things I have ever done, quite frustrating though!!

and no sex before marriage:sad:

simoncc

gary r said:
Ive just given the a Jehovahs witness who i work with a piece of Cake,Knowing that it was a birthday cake!!!! Should i tell her??:biggrin:

No need. It's not like giving a muslim or a jew a bacon sandwich. She won't know that you regard the cake as a birthday cake unless you do tell her, so what's the point?

ChrisKH

Guru
domtyler said:

It must be my age; I can't picture what cyber sex actually is. Do you type out a lurid description of you cranking one off and she types back "ooh, oooooh, yea." :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:

How sur are you that it wasn't really a 20-stone sweaty lorry driver called Dave, from Nuneaton, sitting at his PC in string vest and stained white Y-fronts, spilling takeaway curry and cheap lager over his keyboard, whilst slobbering his bestubbled chops when reading your latest missive? Just a thought! :biggrin:

frog

Some of them who work here take a day off every week unpaid to go knocking on doors.

But isn't everybody they want out at work? I reckon they're burglers on the side and having your boss on :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
Fnaar said:
How sur are you that it wasn't really a 20-stone sweaty lorry driver called Dave, from Nuneaton, sitting at his PC in string vest and stained white Y-fronts, spilling takeaway curry and cheap lager over his keyboard, whilst slobbering his bestubbled chops when reading your latest missive? Just a thought! :biggrin:

Er, because she was sitting opposite me!

Top Bottom