Should I get a pink suit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Yeahbut the OP isn't Rock music god and as far as we know he hasn't even been on Pop Idol.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I think you can pull it off.

1661865042667.png

FishFright

More wheels than sense
The answer is of course a resounding yes.

Gwylan

Veteran
I cannot believe the time I have spent reading this tosh.
Nobody, other than old men slightly out of touch, wear suits. In the event they do then they have to be several sizes too small.

Just come straight from gardening or painting the back bedroom and put on a £1000 pair of trainers. That it!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Feel free to tell me to push off and start another thread, but:
Does ANYONE know what on EARTH this outfit was all about??

https://minmin-tv-cp.com/lewis-hami...mble-as-he-arrives-at-the-belgian-grand-prix/

Lewis Hamilton conjured images of comfortable Sunday afternoons with the grandparents ahead of the Belgium Grand Prix this weekend, albeit unintentionally.

The fashion-conscious Formula One ace bore a striking resemblance to a knitted tea cosy courtesy of his designer balaclava as he surveyed the track at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.

Decorated with a distinctive daisy pattern, the pink headgear – through which only Lewis’ eyes and nose were visible – inevitably caught the eye during his brief outing on Saturday.

https://minmin-tv-cp.com/lewis-hami...mble-as-he-arrives-at-the-belgian-grand-prix/

Lewis Hamilton conjured images of comfortable Sunday afternoons with the grandparents ahead of the Belgium Grand Prix this weekend, albeit unintentionally.

The fashion-conscious Formula One ace bore a striking resemblance to a knitted tea cosy courtesy of his designer balaclava as he surveyed the track at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.

Decorated with a distinctive daisy pattern, the pink headgear – through which only Lewis’ eyes and nose were visible – inevitably caught the eye during his brief outing on Saturday.

:laugh:

That's made me laugh, even though I doubt it's what Lewis intended.

(Is it ... ?

The trouble with pink is that it tends to be a one trick pony. There will be admiration and respect for the individualism and fashion sense but it does not seem to work the second time. You be know as the chap in "pink".

Top Bottom