Should I get a pink suit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

Moodyman

Legendary Member
One’s attire must mirror one’s personality. If you have a colourful personality and are seen as eccentric, you can pull it off well. My younger brother, a loud extrovert, worked in high end fashion for some years and he’s comfortable wearing yellow trousers and pink blazers.

I certainly am not.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So, the old 20 years+) blue-grey Magee is looking a bit past it. I won’t be needing it’s replacement for interviews or the like, but there will be odd social events where I need one.
So, the question is should I go for pink? Or some other color like light blue? Green is out, cos Bunny always wears green, and fawn etc. show the dirt too much.
For the information, I’m 194cm, 115kg, dark haired no beard.

6 foot 4 inch and 18 stone.🤔

I’m thinking somewhere on the darker end, perhaps even magenta.
I think it might be a bit too 'camp' for your size/frame. Tall and slim/thin maybe, but it's not for you. In my opinion, I hasten to add.:smile:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
So, the old 20 years+) blue-grey Magee is looking a bit past it. I won’t be needing it’s replacement for interviews or the like, but there will be odd social events where I need one.
So, the question is should I go for pink? Or some other color like light blue? Green is out, cos Bunny always wears green, and fawn etc. show the dirt too much.
For the information, I’m 194cm, 115kg, dark haired no beard.

Well in all seriousness with those dimensions no.

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
Aa
That’s swung it. Some shade of blue it is then.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Aa

That’s swung it. Some shade of blue it is then.

Like this? ;)
1661939685754.png

Top Bottom