Cut bits off my genitals?

• No, nobody in their right mind would suggest that

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Yes, it's the only way to smash the patriarchy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Nobber

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Isn't that painfull ?

Not to the person holding the bricks.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Yes, but as @winjim points out, the critique is not aimed at the women who consent to this stuff, but at the industry and ideology pushing it.
Hang about. If I opt for a course of steroids, penis enhancement surgery, chin implants and buttock-firming, am I a victim of a wicked venal body shaming industry cynically pandering to unrealistic expectations.........

.......or actually, just a bit of a prat?

Tommy2

Über Member
A work colleague showed me a video of a man removing his own testicle with kitchen scissors, I'm not one for physical retching at gross videos but I had to fight my breakfast back down after that, in fact I feel a bit queasy thinking about it now.

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Yes, but as @winjim points out, the critique is not aimed at the women who consent to this stuff, but at the industry and ideology pushing it.
@smutchin makes what appear to be some valid points about professional female cyclists (full disclosure, I am neither a professional cyclist nor female). Even under the best of circumstances, professional athletes push their bodies to endure things the rest of us couldn't bear, and as professional cyclists I imagine they will have been through a long process of bike fitting, saddle choice, shorts material etc etc, under the supervision of people who know about these things, and might consider surgery as a last resort.

This is a world away from pushing labiaplasty as a first resort for women experiencing discomfort from the occasional spin class.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
@smutchin makes what appear to be some valid points about professional female cyclists (full disclosure, I am neither a professional cyclist nor female). Even under the best of circumstances, professional athletes push their bodies to endure things the rest of us couldn't bear, and as professional cyclists I imagine they will have been through a long process of bike fitting, saddle choice, shorts material etc etc, under the supervision of people who know about these things, and might consider surgery as a last resort.

This is a world away from pushing labiaplasty as a first resort for women experiencing discomfort from the occasional spin class.

Yes - I don't think we're really in disagreement, and in the last instance I stand by people's right to do whatever they like with their own bodies, whether it's for reasons of 'performance' or aesthetics. But that doesn't preclude a structural understanding of what's going on - which means that, in my view, people like Dr Ghozland should be struck off. :smile:

WIN_20180407_17_30_21_Pro.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A work colleague showed me a video of a man removing his own testicle with kitchen scissors, I'm not one for physical retching at gross videos but I had to fight my breakfast back down after that, in fact I feel a bit queasy thinking about it now.
Singular testicle?:eek:

Are we talking Hitler here?

Top Bottom