Should I hate meeces to peeces?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
In that case I suggest you capture them and train them so you can travel the lands with a mouse circus.
Or a mouse organ...

Chief Broom

Veteran
My neighbour used to feed the birds with copious amounts of seed which was also appreciated by the rodent population....When they left and the food supply tap was turned off they all came knocking or rather it was an invasion..little ***** everywhere. I did use the traditional trap but occasionally doesnt kill cleanly and had to put the unfortunates lights out with a spanner :rolleyes: Only real cure was to stop access of any kind and bought some of that expanding foam stuff to plug any gaps around pipe work etc also keeps the spiders out ^_^

oldwheels

Legendary Member
My neighbour used to feed the birds with copious amounts of seed which was also appreciated by the rodent population....When they left and the food supply tap was turned off they all came knocking or rather it was an invasion..little ***** everywhere. I did use the traditional trap but occasionally doesnt kill cleanly and had to put the unfortunates lights out with a spanner :rolleyes: Only real cure was to stop access of any kind and bought some of that expanding foam stuff to plug any gaps around pipe work etc also keeps the spiders out ^_^
Expanding foam stuff does not work as they love it and eat their way through. Also it corrodes copper pipes apparently and you then have burst pipes and mice.
I never had burst pipes as a plumber was installing a new shower and told me this before any damage was done. In any case most of the foam had been eaten through by then anyway.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Expanding foam stuff does not work as they love it and eat their way through. Also it corrodes copper pipes apparently and you then have burst pipes and mice.
I never had burst pipes as a plumber was installing a new shower and told me this before any damage was done. In any case most of the foam had been eaten through by then anyway.
Oh dear! Thanks oldwheels for the info. I havent had mice since I used the foam maybe they left to find another bird feeder. I'll certainly remember your advise when i get to buy my own cabin or cottage ^_^

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Useless Mouse Fact Alert:

Mice don't have bladders. They piss everywhere all the time.

Top Bottom