Should I hate meeces to peeces?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having decided that I really had to rid one of my lesser sheds of mice, and done so quite successfully, we are now seeing some in the garden.

Should I go full Rambo on them, or just think 'Ahhh, ain't they cute' and leave them alone?
I just tidied my garage up and took away all their food. They buggered off. I don't like killing critters.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
1632145983964.png

That'll learn 'em

AndyRM

XOXO
Get a cat?

Not a useless one like I used to have - he would regularly half kill a mouse then bring it into the house so I had to dispatch the creature myself. My good lady friend has one who is surprisingly lethal, despite being 16.

All uphill

Still rolling along
Get a cat?

Not a useless one like I used to have - he would regularly half kill a mouse then bring it into the house so I had to dispatch the creature myself. My good lady friend has one who is surprisingly lethal, despite being 16.
16 and lethal?

The mouse or the cat?

All uphill

Still rolling along
You can put a tall post with a T bar on the top in your garden, so Owls have a perch from where they can catch more rodents. You can soon see if its used by wear marks on it. I put up a Owl box and that sorted the Squirrel problem as well.
Oh, I like that idea!

I'll build one tomorrow. Plenty of squirrels here.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
You can put a tall post with a T bar on the top in your garden, so Owls have a perch from where they can catch more rodents. You can soon see if its used by wear marks on it. I put up a Owl box and that sorted the Squirrel problem as well.
An interesting idea, I shall explore. The grey tree rats have been visible in our garden recently.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
How tall is 'tall'?

Top Bottom