Should I put a note on this car's windscreen, asking the owner to phone me if they ever consider selling it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Never had you down as a hairdresser @Accy cyclist

johnnyb47

Guru
Would you really want a nice car like that though Accy, especially when you've got some horrible neighbours.I would be a bit worried as what they would do to it through petty jealousy

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Would you really want a nice car like that though Accy, especially when you've got some horrible neighbours.I would be a bit worried as what they would do to it through petty jealousy

I'd be more worried about the car thieves and car vandals we've been getting lately in this town.:unsure: Mind you, most of it's happening in the jam butty areas, not here where the peasants live. The other night according to reports, a nearly new 90 grand Audi was stolen from this town then found burnt out a few miles away!:ohmy:

Drago

Legendary Member
Accy out on the pull in his new car, bags a date with a single mum.

2129.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Pointless getting a soft top if you haven’t got a garage.
I owned one for a few years without a garage. No matter how careful you are it will leak.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Pointless getting a soft top if you haven’t got a garage.
I owned one for a few years without a garage. No matter how careful you are it will leak.

My 13 year old Fiat's roll back roof hasn't leaked once since I've owned it. I had a 1992 Audi 80 soft top. Granted the car got a bit damp inside in winter time, but the roof was ok for leaks. Neither of them garaged.

Last edited:
Top Bottom