Should I report it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
On my travels I have noticed somebody who drives a beige Chrysler PT Cruiser who lives around my area. The only gripe is that the driving skills of this person has a lot to be desired and could do with somebody having a word before they have an accident.

I spotted said person twice today, both occasions made some fundamental driving errors. One was a fairly close overtake past me, but wasn't as bad as psycho van driver with his hammer! Second mistake was passing a queue of traffic wide and into the opposite lane almost crashing into an oncoming vehicle. :evil:

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Matthames said:
On my travels I have noticed somebody who drives a beige Chrysler PT Cruiser who lives around my area. The only gripe is that the driving skills of this person has a lot to be desired and could do with somebody having a word before they have an accident.

Their car choosing skills need some work aswell.

OP
OP
Matthames

Matthames

Über Member
It is a car I spot fairly regularly, probably sticks more in my mind as it is very distinctive. I doubt very much that I will report it, however the way it is driven is an accident waiting to happen. Having said that, the way most cars are driven where I live is an accident waiting to happen.

NigC

User3143 said:
All I'll say is that it's your word against theirs and if I went down the nick every time someone drove *badly* (remember it's your opinion) the Police station would be like a second home to me.

I have to agree. There are plenty of idiots on the roads. I don't think the police would be too happy if every incident got reported.

Sadly, I doubt it really matters what you do about this particular one: Have a chat; leave an anon note on his windscreen; nothing - he'll still do whatever he likes. The only worry is for the person he eventually hits - it will happen and only then will he even consider his driving skills (probably won't make much difference though).

Top Bottom