Should I...shouldn't I?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I have an earlier version which I love and have just ordered hand built wheels for it to make sure it remains my favourite go to bike. Mine had TRP Spyres which I hated and eventually upgraded to shimano and they have never let me down. I've bought a couple of other so called better bikes since but I keep going back to the equilibrium.

I also like a bargain, so I probably wouldn't even think about it. Get it. :okay:

Given that you can, and it's shiny and lovely...
There's a question?
:biggrin:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I have an earlier version which I love and have just ordered hand built wheels for it to make sure it remains my favourite go to bike. Mine had TRP Spyres which I hated and eventually upgraded to shimano and they have never let me down. I've bought a couple of other so called better bikes since but I keep going back to the equilibrium.

I also like a bargain, so I probably wouldn't even think about it. Get it. :okay:

I really like the Spyres on 2 of my bikes. I’m not keen on fugly big Shimano hydraulic hoods though

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Operate a one in, on out policy and you’ll be fine.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Operate a one in, on out policy and you’ll be fine.
I really need to do two out (5 bikes do not fit into a 4 bike Asgard)...I have a pretty much unridden SS
Problem is all the bikes have some sort of sentimental meaning (other than the Boardman) :blush:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I knew it was a bike. But there is a lot to choose from.

I have the Genesis Croix de Fer 20. Its a great bike on which I rode the Tuscany Road. They are comfortable, but they are also heavy.
I did mention the Eq and discs cryptically

Slick

Guru
I really like the Spyres on 2 of my bikes. I’m not keen on fugly big Shimano hydraulic hoods though
Yeah, each to their own but for me the small actuating arm on the rear kept sticking on mine and I got fed up of having to stop mid ride to manually release. I know you don't like the hydro hoods, but when you are resting on them, they don't look so big. Despite my dislike for the brakes, I would still get it. 👍

Top Bottom