Should it stay or should it go?

What shall I do with my sig?

• Delete it post haste!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Keep it forever!

• Wheel it out on high days and holidays!

• Hmmm, shall we see how long a sig-line can get?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I would appear that Abitrary is none too keen on my spiffy new sig arrangement.

He's threatened to go on strike if it's still there tomorrow.

What is a girl to do?
eusa_think.gif

Noodley

Well, he should stop posting such snappy replies if he does not want them to be held in such high esteem. It's his own fault.

Abitrary

I was actually going to have a bath and read the paper, so i suppose now I'm supposed to watch how this unfolds, or something?

Abitrary

do you honestly think I sit at a desktop typing all this stuff in and looking swivel eyed?

Of course I've got a laptop, so I can watch tv and post on here during the adverts.

Abitrary

I mean it chuffy. I don't have a sense of humour when it's directed back at me. I think it's presumptious and tactless to assume such a thing.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Abitrary said:
I mean it chuffy. I don't have a sense of humour when it's directed back at me. I think it's presumptious and tactless to assume such a thing.
Ker-ching....;)

Noodley

But that does not make sense. Why should I have to read from the bottom up just because you are lazy? ;)

Go and bloody change it or I will vote to delete it ;)

Abitrary

I've got a bottle of champagne my boss gave me. Do you want me to down it and go mad on you... to the embarrassment of us both?

jonesy

Guru
Noodley said:
But that does not make sense. Why should I have to read from the bottom up just because you are lazy? ;)

Go and bloody change it or I will vote to delete it ;)

Now, I'd put mine the other way round, in usual forum order. Should I change mine to be consistent with Chuffy?

Top Bottom