Should (multiple) babies be allowed in pubs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Of course they should be allowed. You need to start them young and a nice glass of gin will help your baby sleep soundly through the night:whistle:
My parents believed in the medicinal properties of whiskey (I used to enjoy not being able to get to sleep as a child ;)). And the tale is always told how my grandpa brought in a taste to the hospital when I was born!!!

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My father told me proudly that the first drinks to pass my and my sisters' lips was champagne! We all turned into raving dipsos, but it's probably not directly causal...

tyred

Legendary Member
My granny used to insist port wine was good for an upset stomach. Certainly tastes nice than milk of magnesia.

U

User482

A teaspoonful in the ear?

I had the teaspoon, she had the rest of the bottle...

tyred

Legendary Member
Women in pubs? What an outrageous idea. Next, you'll be telling me you're not allowed to smoke in a pub:ohmy:

babies/kids generally have to be out of pubs at 6pm - that certainly seems to be the rule round CryPal anyway. Before I had kids I was pretty fervently anti-kids in pubs, but.... it's very rare I get to one without them these days. Aidan knows that it's pub rules when at one though - no running, no playing round other other people's tables, inside voice, always get your round in.

I haven't found a pub with a family area that I've wanted to drink in yet tbh - they're usually unremittingly awful, with terrible beer and worse food.

Would rather head for one with a beer garden or somesuch that gets them out of the way of the seasoned drinkers (sigh, I remember being one.....)

Top Bottom