Show me your chopper??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
chopperengine125honda.jpg

OP
OP
Paulwho100

Paulwho100

P9110076.jpg

P9110073.jpg

1977 Mk2 in Infra Red
Wow that looks great. Do you have any tips for moving a sissy bar as mine is stuck

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
if its stuck in the frame, as they did, plenty of penetrating oil some lights taps and a bit of twisting and swearing!

If the oil getsinto the joint then it should eventually shift - you could try a little heat on the tubes as well, these can be a real swine to move. Persistence pays off.^_^

Gary E

Veteran
A thing of beauty there Spokesmann and it looks virtually identical to the one I had as a kid, even down to the speedo (which over-read dreadfully but I always convinced myself was accurate).
It brings a tear to my eye. If it was mine it would have to live in the front room, better than any ornament, in fact it's practically art :thumbsup:

Hope it always looks that nice :wahhey:

ChopperGav

Über Member
P1030535.JPG

This is one that I dug out of a pile of scrap last March & am now renovating for this years Norwich 100.
The picture makes it look better than it was, rough dosen't come close.

Spokesmann

View attachment 19513

Spokesmann that is one clean Chopper! Is an original or restoration.
This is one of mine, the bike not the other "Chopper" a full resoration project & I absolutely love it.

Its had a fair few quid spent on it, frame, wheels, brakes are all original - bars have been re-chromed. Rack is NOS as are the brake blocks/cables, pedals and chain wheel.

Spokesmann

A thing of beauty there Spokesmann and it looks virtually identical to the one I had as a kid, even down to the speedo (which over-read dreadfully but I always convinced myself was accurate).
It brings a tear to my eye. If it was mine it would have to live in the front room, better than any ornament, in fact it's practically art :thumbsup:

Hope it always looks that nice :wahhey:

Since I acquired it and have spent money on it, its been ridden only in the front room - about 3 yards!

Top Bottom