Show me your chopper??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChopperGav

Über Member
Do you have just the one? Also I have to ask who did you get to do the chrome? My Mk2 was bought as a frame off ebay & every part had to be bought, that said I managed to find a lot of nos parts.

matthat

Über Member
View attachment 19513

Spokesmann that is one clean Chopper! Is an original or restoration.
This is one of mine, the bike not the other "Chopper" a full resoration project & I absolutely love it.
As much as i like the bike I think i'd prefer to ride the big chopper to work!! Hmm wonder if i could rename cycle to work as chopper to work scheme!!

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
MIKESPICS146.jpg

MIKESPICS147.jpg

MIKESPICS164.jpg

Gary E

Veteran
No offence but that's not a Chopper, it's a sad imitation and will never become a classic like the real thing. I was genuinely upset when they bought that travesty out.
Normally I would never criticize anybody's bike on here, and if you hadn't already shown us your other beautiful Chopper I wouldn't have spoken out here either. Everything that makes it a Chopper has been removed!
Again, sorry, but hopefully the depth of my loathing for the Mk3 will go some way towards illustrating my deep love of your Mk2 :blush:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfbelKBNgmjpTn1pM7gXeg7U5S27QYTfPWIVr15QeRY_yydA1k.jpg

OP
OP
Paulwho100

Paulwho100

Frame is fine but a polo seat conversion is available so I beleive for the 'Chopper purist'!
No when you look where the bottom bracket they have put an extra piece of metal to make it more stronger but I think it destroys the cool look of the chopper also the shaping of the tubes is bad.

Top Bottom