Show me yours, lots of pics wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
I'd like to see the camp set ups too.

Me and OH are planning our first camping tour this year and are researching tents at the moment - would love to see what others have and how it looks set up!

i'm serious MAC your pretty good with the camera but i think its a mistake not to include the camping end of things.. hope you didn't think i was been a smart ass i wasen't.;)
Not at all. The vids are done for me and I already see a lot of my tent. If others have an interest in my camping kit I will be more than happy to oblige. Look out for the Summer tour!

jags

Guru
Not at all. The vids are done for me and I already see a lot of my tent. If others have an interest in my camping kit I will be more than happy to oblige. Look out for the Summer tour!
thanks i sure will, can i just ask what sleeping bag did you use on that tour.
just that i camped in the mourn mountains last december using my alpkit pipedream 400 down bag and man i nearly died with the cold:thumbsdown:so always interested in other peoples gear what works and what's rubbish.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
thanks i sure will, can i just ask what sleeping bag did you use on that tour.
just that i camped in the mourn mountains last december using my alpkit pipedream 400 down bag and man i nearly died with the cold:thumbsdown:so always interested in other peoples gear what works and what's rubbish.

I pack a pair of fleecy leggings and close fitting fleece top in the event my bag/liner combination isn't keeping out the cold... packing layers more versatile than just buying a thicker bag.

...what sleeping bag did you use on that tour...always interested in other peoples gear what works and what's rubbish.

No problem.

I've got a Mountain Hardwear Lamina 35. Good pack size, weight and warmth for UK three season cycle camping IMO. I would also second MVs suggestion about layering as well. I have some thermals I wear if it is cold and am considering getting a silk liner for 2012. Ground insulation is important too. I like self inflating mattresses. Just make sure to take a repair kit if you use one. Not had a leak yet but they are next to useless if flat!

jags

Guru
cheers i was looking at buying the snugpac bivy bag only cost £40 and putting my pipedream into it if things get that cold again. as long as it wouldn't cause condensation inside the bag i think it would save me the cost of a new bag.i have the exped 7 down mat :sun:

Here's my bike all packed up after a night of wild camping at Wuthering Heights on my 100+ Miles Mini Cycle Tour last year.

wuthering+heights.jpg

Top Bottom