1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show off your Giant

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Psyclist, 27 Feb 2012.

1. dodgy

dodgy Veteran

Taken just prior to taking home to its forever home ;)

2. sir adrian dangerous

sir adrian dangerous Senior Member

That is stunning
    dodgy likes this.
  3. SpokeyDokey

SpokeyDokey 61: old body, head still feels the same. Staff Member

Looks gorgeous but my back is aching just looking at that riding position. :smile:

Happy new bike and may you have many safe miles on it/him/her.
    dodgy likes this.
  4. dodgy

dodgy Veteran

Strangely, exact same geometry as the Rose carbon road bike (from 2012) it's replacing, it looks really racy but actually feels the same as my other bikes.
    SpokeyDokey likes this.
  5. Diggr

Diggr Regular

Top of 'noses point' parts of aliens3 were filmed round here due to the 'otherworldly' nature of the coal waste pollution,all clean these days

Attached Files:

6. Goggs

Goggs Veteran

After my recent fall at least the bike is ready to roll again. I'd hoped to get out today but my leg's still not working properly...

7. Diggr

Diggr Regular

Windfarm went up couple of years back,opposite the todholes car park,gorgeous area but the road from Stirling is bit worse for wear with winter weather,waterfall on the downhill MTB run

Attached Files:

Goggs likes this.
  8. Spartak

Spartak Powered by M&M's

My 'new' second hand Giant Defy 4.

With added Charge Spoon saddle & Time ATAC pedals.

Proper 1st ride on tomorrow's commute....
    Roadhump and Tizme like this.
  9. Roadhump

Roadhump Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted

Just got mine out after using the Ribble Winter Audax since October (well they do call it a Winter Audax), cleaned it, lubed it and put new tyres on it ready for the hopefully improving weather as the weeks go by from here.

The Giant.jpg
    icequake and Tizme like this.