Show off your Giant

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gary E

Veteran
Button.jpg

wisdom

Guru
No it isnt on mine and i am struggling with some photo sharing website i uploaded the photo onto it and now cfannot find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Gary E

Veteran
You don't need to use a fileshare website. You can have it as a JPEG anywhere on your computer. You just click that button (that for some reason you don't have :wacko:) and select it.

Janeyb

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340993273.136731.jpg

My lovely workhorse. Just managed Way of the Roses with no problems. Off for a camping weekend too at some point. Keep thinking I'll upgrade to a cross but this baby just goes on and on!!!

exactly the same as mine (well it will be when i get myself some of them tyres ):thumbsup:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Love it. Doing a 100km challenge on it at 11pm tomorrow...will probably put the mudguards on though, as it is due to be wet. :sad:

Bit of a Tory bike though, all that blue, especially when most of my bike gear is blue too.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Thanks - started 11pm, finished 4.20am, in bed at 5.30am... it was very wet, challenging climbs and fast descents. Fantastic experience and apart from one swiftly-sorted flat tyre, all went well. I will now spend an enjoyable hour cleaning my bike.

Top Bottom