Show us what you're doing at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20151123_125759_zpsttutxknv.jpg
It is new machine week! I get a bigger machine to operate on Tuesday :smile:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Not today, but tomorrrow and next week, I suspect I may be dealing with some of this lot...
OOCL United Kingdom (2).jpg

The OOCL United Kingdom on its maiden voyage arriving at Felixstowe

gbb

Legendary Member
20171113_142316.jpg

Hmmmmm....
Several sets of very expensive scales aren't working, I just checked the fuses and connections for any obvious prolems There' no way the suppliers have done this and I'd be amazed if any of the maintenance crew have, we don't normally touch them....so who's been fiddling ?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
View attachment 383029
Hmmmmm....
Several sets of very expensive scales aren't working, I just checked the fuses and connections for any obvious prolems There' no way the suppliers have done this and I'd be amazed if any of the maintenance crew have, we don't normally touch them....so who's been fiddling ?
Is there s PAT sticker on it?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
[QUOTE 5065086, member: 9609"]its better than having to hand your keys in and then having to sit in a windowless room with some bloke weighing about 25 stone who need to tell you stories of when he was on special ops in the SAS[/QUOTE]
Been there.. got the T shirt! Wonderful way to be treated, eh?!

gbb

Legendary Member
20171208_110656.jpg
20171208_110636.jpg

Fitted a new thermal print head, already defective after 1 week...probable cause, hopefully, the red print roller which had some damage I hadn't noticed in the printing area. I say hopefully because if that's not the reason....what is ?
New roller fitted as well.
Time taken, about 20 minutes, no loss of production, completed during their tea breal.
£403 for the thermal head.
£267 for the roller. ..all plus VAT of course.

Top Bottom