Show us what you're doing at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru

You’ve got the right idea, I’m having a well earned coffee break, I’ve been off 3 days and came back to 93 fricking emails 😮 and no time to deal with them properly, now out all day dealing with crap.

98835388-1A1F-486F-A484-BE9B73846AC6.jpeg

keithmac

Guru
Ducati belt service in today, they like using sprockets out of the parts bin..

This was timed up at TDC crank pully marker, mine are the White markings, just look where the factory dot marks are (Yellow Dots)..

If you just steamed in and pulled the belts off without checking you'd be in a real mess..

Anyway all good and runs like a dream.

Gunk

Guru
Ducati belt service in today, they like using sprockets out of the parts bin..

This was timed up at TDC crank pully marker, mine are the White markings, just look where the factory dot marks are (Yellow Dots)..

If you just steamed in and pulled the belts off without checking you'd be in a real mess..

Anyway all good and runs like a dream.

View attachment 507037

View attachment 507038

I’ve done a couple of belts on my old 600SS, not quite as tricky as everyone likes to point out.

A001BABC-8B80-49A5-82E8-7BBC9537503B.jpeg

one of my customers ignored or missed their email warning alerts for something very basic which resulted in two service outages for them, so i'm not in support but do have a technical role and i know real people dont sit around watching their emails especially at the weekend. Plus email is frankly evil.

Anyway I knocked out a quick and simple messaging alert solution, sends them slack or teams notifications which pops up on their phone apps if they're out of the office, free and teeny tiny overhead to run.

Not my job but satisfying nonetheless, now back to real work.

Top Bottom