Show us what you're doing at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
View from the production line today....

IMG_7052.JPG

In the Pomelliers Rest in Bermondsey

Just been to a professional meeting and having a quick social pint before heading back

Tough work working for the NHS

(This is a semi-serious post)

Reactions: gbb

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
[QUOTE 4713411, member: 9609"]what do you carry ?[/QUOTE]
Everything, at all temperatures, that the supermarket sells.

I have three gates to wait at today, but just the one photo sums them all up!

gbb

Legendary Member
Everything, at all temperatures, that the supermarket sells.

I have three gates to wait at today, but just the one photo sums them all up!
Must be soul destroying. In a similar vein, I had a driver pull up today at our new premises and there's precious few staff there yet. Finding who's delivery it was might take 1/2 hour.
He'd got a delivery no-one actually there knew about and a load of drops after, time I gather wasn't on his side. I could sense his frustration.
'Stick it (his delivery) there mate, I'll deal with it later, get yer self off'

All of a sudden, his demeanour changed, we had a natter while he unloaded and off he went....no doubt happier than he was 15 minutes ago.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
IMG_1019.JPG
At a friends house fitting new Windows for this fella and his friends .

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I couldn't post while at work, so I'm posting now: today I stocked up the unit I will be supervising for the next three days, then I gave it a cycling theme, as one of the events on at the weekend is the Cycling Show.
I brought some bits and pieces to work on my bike
Wheel on bike.jpg
then I did this - bare in mind that it being a food unit the stuff had to be clean and not chemical, I would have loved to add a couple of cans of GT85, but no doubt somebody would have ended up putting it in their tea!
chain and bell.jpg Sugar.jpg Wheel.jpg

At my work we are often warned of a whole host of criminal consequences of taking photos at work. But you're not missing much, my photo would be of a spreadsheet and a phone.
At my first employer it was a disciplinary offence to even bring a camera onto the premises. But that was before mobile phones.

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom