Show us what you're doing at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee_M

Guru
can't take photos at work, but ~I'm currently browsing cyclechat - the most productive thing so fartoday

Randomnerd

Bimbleur

Thirty metres of new field wall done; forty more to do.

gbb

Legendary Member
Disconnecting 32 amp fork lift battery chargers, refitting at another location. I have a habit of always photographing connections, sometimes useful to refer back to later.
20170331_105926.jpg

in this case 3 phase supply, 240 tapped off one phase.

gbb

Legendary Member
20170405_100328.jpg

Doing a major overhaul of a flow wrapping machine, found that sprocket is loose on its shaft. it's running but won't last too long. Shaft, key and sprocket ordered, photo sent to manufacturer because that assembly isn't showing in their parts manual .
Currently fitted 36 bearings, 2 belts and spent hours stripping and cleaning.
The job continues today...

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
IMG_1167.JPG

Trailer change.. Height reminder adjusted accordingly :okay:

OP
OP
Justinslow

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
I see the van lifting is going well , how many reps can you do ?
I bet the front ball joint is fine , i had one MOT tester question my movano and another said its not a problem .
Lol yeah lower off side ball joint was scrap, been making orrible graunching noises for a while and had loads of play. Handbrake cable had snapped near the rear in the middle cable so he replaced the whole lot as it was all corroded badly. It's 10 years old this October and I've had it since new so I guess I've got to expect this kind of thing.

keithmac

Guru
Lovely, 400?
Classic KR paint.
Edit, just spotted it's a 200

No this was just the 200cc, I did a 400cc a few years back though.

Also recomissioned a 1982 RD350 LC, completely original with 4000 miles on it. That was one of my favourite roadtests, lovely and smooth/ torquey engine.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
[QUOTE 4753496, member: 9609"]If you are over 3 metres in height you must have an in cab display giving your height in feet and inches and the lettering must be at least 50mm tall - what a whacky country we live in.[/QUOTE]
But the law says that you don't need a marker board on the trailer telling you what height it is :wacko:

Top Bottom