Show us yer BBQ kit, food, and share recipes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Steak nite

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Used my new rotisserie for the kamado for the first time today spinning a chicken. While it was resting I made a sauce and mixed through some pasta

Last edited:

figbat

Slippery scientist
Not strictly BBQ, but it’s outdoors cooking: I bought this enamelled cast iron reversible griddle plate for use when camping - I put it on top of our cheap camping stove and set all the burners going to preheat it, then it makes a great griddle for meats, veg etc. The reverse side is flat so will do regular frying, eggs, pancakes etc. Tonight we wanted some chicken breast cooked to go with ratatouille* and rice, so I pulled this out rather than fill the house with griddle smoke. For a made-up solution it works very well.

*this was made a while ago and frozen in portions. The aubergine and courgette were cooked on this very same griddle before being combined with the other ingredients.

B8406F72-08BD-43CE-8B74-659F4FC8C970.jpeg

09FD24C4-3621-487B-8A82-B96C090256AC.jpeg

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I have a couple of BBQs but nothing special. A mate of mine has full outdoor kitchen setup with BBQs, smokers, sink etc and I am toying with the idea of doing something maybe for next summer.

Also, shameless plug alert, that same mate has just started making and selling his own range of meat rubs amongst other things, check them out for something a bit different or if you cba (like me) to make your own rubs : https://www.cuttothesmoke.co.uk/product-category/spice-blends/

jayonabike