Show-us yer Covid masks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Do yourself a favour put him/her on ignore it makes life so much easier, everything will be okay once the schools open again & they are occupied for most of the day.
A bit off-topic but my dad was at school with your avatar (Clive Dunn) :laugh:

((Sevenoaks school in the 1930s))

chriswoody

Legendary Member
IMG_20200513_184436347.jpg

Masks are now compolsury here in Germany, unfortunately supplies are also low. So I've dug out an old Buff I received free with Cycling Plus, more years ago than I care to remember.

I think we are at cross-porpoises - the study I posted showed varying degrees of benefits but no harms (direct or indirect). Studies showing harms are often cited by critics but on examination, they don't stand up to scrutiny (either poorly designed, wrong setting, different virus etc etc) and I genuinely wondered if you knew of anything robust. If you do find something, I'd be grateful if you let me know :smile:
Ah right, OK. I definitely didn't say any harms were found! Looking back, I wrote "poor effects"; as in "not as much use as hoped", I did not mean "BAD effects".

Landsurfer

Veteran
On Loose Women today it was said that pink ballet tutu's are essential protection from Cov-19.
The government scientists have confirmed that there is no science behind this claim so Boris is recommending the wearing of pink ballet tutu's in confined spaces from tomorrow ....:wacko:

Top Bottom