Show-us yer Covid masks....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Ours arrived today. :-)

1589369406594.png

Dave 123

Legendary Member

tom73

Guru
Getting into new behaviour helps too

Attachments

• ACFrOgCZdVl-icumZbQatkxTfbXQux51ayopJmeYgNGowOHmRglK20Fi4xm-5Zkv2UTbCeuJ2g0vxPv7Xsmyh_pHk8enoQ...pdf
    576.5 KB · Views: 8

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Getting into new behaviour helps too
I don't fully understand the advice here. The document clearly states that a mask will not protect the wearer, so why does it go at lengths to say how to remove the mask and wash before reusing? I get hand washing, but not the careful removal and washing aspect.

kynikos

Veteran
I don't fully understand the advice here. The document clearly states that a mask will not protect the wearer, so why does it go at lengths to say how to remove the mask and wash before reusing? I get hand washing, but not the careful removal and washing aspect.
Careful - we don't want people to get the impression that the powers that be don't know what they're talking about...

tom73

Guru

That is mostly true it won't. But you can't be sure you have the virus as many don't show any signs.
So if as you are wearing it the masks get's contaminated you may end up catching it. Either from the mask, your hands or contaminated surface. A bit like having unclean hands if you don't touch anything, eat or drink anything before you clean them you can't catch anything.

Top Bottom