Show us yer shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Duc gas

Über Member
Here’s mine for tonight-Dachstein and naff socks 👍
C2A78719-3711-4B3E-B073-70E4DCBC2B1E.jpeg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Top marks for the shoes but none for the mis matched socks. :ohmy:

Slioch

Guru
Here's my SPD type thingies:
View attachment 591393
They started out as shoes, but some nifty blade work turned them into sorta sandals. Had them a good few years now, used only on my trike - not much chance of a spill on than one. Was thinking of getting some proper Shimano sandals, but looked on the web and seems they don't do them any more - shame.
I saw these in Spa Cycles last weekend. They looked pretty good and I was very tempted, but they were just too pricey for me to justify as an impulse buy.
https://spacycles.co.uk/m6b0s154p3121/EXUSTAR-SS-503-Sandal

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
picked up today as my cheap poundland trainers , bought in an emergency when i needed a pair of shoes but was skint as expected are rubbish ( but at least i had footwear )
Trekking/ walking shoes
1622483622210.png

Reactions: JtB
picked up today as my cheap poundland trainers , bought in an emergency when i needed a pair of shoes but was skint as expected are rubbish ( but at least i had footwear )
Trekking/ walking shoes
View attachment 591528
Got a pair of them for use back there - very good shoes. Will get another the same for over here on my next trip back. Normally SportsDirect acquire brands and them turn them to sh*te, but luckily Karrimor are still decent. Also have 2 pairs of their sandals - most comfy.

Top Bottom