Show us yer shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Duc gas

Über Member
Here’s mine for tonight-Dachstein and naff socks 👍
C2A78719-3711-4B3E-B073-70E4DCBC2B1E.jpeg

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Top marks for the shoes but none for the mis matched socks. :ohmy:

FrankCrank

Old layabout
Here's my SPD type thingies:
1622426717857.jpeg

They started out as shoes, but some nifty blade work turned them into sorta sandals. Had them a good few years now, used only on my trike - not much chance of a spill on than one. Was thinking of getting some proper Shimano sandals, but looked on the web and seems they don't do them any more - shame.

Slioch

Guru
Here's my SPD type thingies:
View attachment 591393
They started out as shoes, but some nifty blade work turned them into sorta sandals. Had them a good few years now, used only on my trike - not much chance of a spill on than one. Was thinking of getting some proper Shimano sandals, but looked on the web and seems they don't do them any more - shame.
I saw these in Spa Cycles last weekend. They looked pretty good and I was very tempted, but they were just too pricey for me to justify as an impulse buy.
https://spacycles.co.uk/m6b0s154p3121/EXUSTAR-SS-503-Sandal

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
picked up today as my cheap poundland trainers , bought in an emergency when i needed a pair of shoes but was skint as expected are rubbish ( but at least i had footwear )
Trekking/ walking shoes
1622483622210.png

Reactions: JtB

FrankCrank

Old layabout
picked up today as my cheap poundland trainers , bought in an emergency when i needed a pair of shoes but was skint as expected are rubbish ( but at least i had footwear )
Trekking/ walking shoes
View attachment 591528
Got a pair of them for use back there - very good shoes. Will get another the same for over here on my next trip back. Normally SportsDirect acquire brands and them turn them to sh*te, but luckily Karrimor are still decent. Also have 2 pairs of their sandals - most comfy.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Me in my Loake 1880's loafers down my local pub last night. They are well made,but not that comfy and the leather soles are very slippery when wet.

1622595529781.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom