show us your aluminium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My Tierney project

WP_20161224_006.jpg

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Here is my largely changed Cube Peloton Race.

View attachment 94139 View attachment 94140

Changes from standard spec.

3T Ergonova Team carbon bars.

3T Arx Team stem.

3T Doric Team carbon seatpost.

Specialized Toupe Team saddle.

American Classic Aero 3 wheel set.

Ultegra 11-28 cassette (from 105 11-32)

Shimano Dura Ace pedals.

Steerer cut down.

Hope anodized stem spacers -
(15mm from approx 40mm)

Hope anodized seat post clamp.

Token Titanium QR's.

Schwalbe Ultremo ZX tyres.

Elite Custom Race Union Jack bottle cages.

Arundel Gecko Grip bar tape.

I know im very late with this....

I think you put this bike up for sale or have already sold it if i remember correctly. But its a smashing looking bike.I love how you have just colour co-ordinated the sh!t out of the bike from the rims and wheels all the way to the bar-tape.

Spectacular looking bike. I must applaud you for your effort!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I think you put this bike up for sale or have already sold it if i remember correctly.

Spectacular looking bike. I must applaud you for your effort!
Why thank you very much Monsieur le Roubaix Cube

Not sold the bike or ever thought of doing so TBH.

It is a bit "in your face" styling wise for most, but I do like to charge things up.a bit.

Just bought a rolling frame from a good fellow of CC Manor which I intend to build up for Our Kid using the groupset from the Cube.

The Cube will go into hibernation until I decide what to do with it next. It will remain in the small fleet & be treated to a new groupset, Ultegra 11 speed maybe, but I am sure the wheels won't take 11 sprockets.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Why thank you very much Monsieur le Roubaix Cube

Not sold the bike or ever thought of doing so TBH.

It is a bit "in your face" styling wise for most, but I do like to charge things up.a bit.

Just bought a rolling frame from a good fellow of CC Manor which I intend to build up for Our Kid using the groupset from the Cube.

The Cube will go into hibernation until I decide what to do with it next. It will remain in the small fleet & be treated to a new groupset, Ultegra 11 speed maybe, but I am sure the wheels won't take 11 sprockets.

Ahh. It might of been a similar looking Cube I might have seen in the FS section a while back.

Its very loud and proud :smile: Definite eye catcher

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
IMG_0046.JPG

My Specialized Epic.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
My apologies, not a brilliant picture.

My 2010 Pinnacle Dolomite. Was my Winter commuter, hence the guards and reflective additions. Now reassigned to daily general use duties with my retirement.

Not long after I got it I parked it up next to a Kinesis Racelight and was gratified to see the frames were identical, all bar the decals. It's on 28C tyres, with 105 mechs and brakes, but I kept the Sora brifters as they're great for riding in traffic up on the hoods. Therefore, it's still 8 speed but I've never felt the need for finer gaps between the gears on this one.

WIN_20170302_07_58_33_Pro.jpg

It's been used hard, but maintained hard too. Photo was taken this morning and shows it's still in close to new condition.

Last edited:
Top Bottom