show us your aluminium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
There marathon +'s too, but I'm using sks full mudguards.

lb81

Here's mine, but soon to be replaced by a Steel Frame I think...

IMG_0656.jpg

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Nice Dude, real nice

Shame about the saddle tho :smile:

Finished building this today, new frame, forks and headset, then transplanted everything off my Peugeot. Only problems were seatpost (27.2mm as opposed to 24mm on the Pug), front mech - needed a braze on instead of clamp type, and swopped the silver Shimano long reach calipers of the Peugeot for matching black Veloce ones.
Full Veloce black groupset, except front mech which is now Chorus, overkill for a commuter I know, but my LBS let me have a it brand new and boxed for £22, kerching!
Tyres are a temporary loan off the CAAD as not enough clearance for the 25's I had on the Pug, saving up now for some Gatorskins.
Not fitted all the lights yet as my brackets are too small due to the narrow seatpost of the Peugeot, grrr!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Finished building this today, new frame, forks and headset, then transplanted everything off my Peugeot. Only problems were seatpost (27.2mm as opposed to 24mm on the Pug), front mech - needed a braze on instead of clamp type, and swopped the silver Shimano long reach calipers of the Peugeot for matching black Veloce ones.
Full Veloce black groupset, except front mech which is now Chorus, overkill for a commuter I know, but my LBS let me have a it brand new and boxed for £22, kerching!
Tyres are a temporary loan off the CAAD as not enough clearance for the 25's I had on the Pug, saving up now for some Gatorskins.
Not fitted all the lights yet as my brackets are too small due to the narrow seatpost of the Peugeot, grrr!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nice!! can you get me some bargains like that?

Ace, if you're an old, slow, man .......ohhhhhhhhh wait !!!!!! :thumbsup:

:rofl:

migrantwing

Veteran
14a8tpv.png

Ghost Race 5000 (2011 model) Straight outta the box. Full Shimano 105 Black.

Apologies for the crappy pic/background. In the process of decorating, as you may see :smile:

Attachments

• 14a8tpv.png
    14a8tpv.png
    457.2 KB · Views: 82
Finally managed to take some updated pics of the CAAD10 today.

Upgrades from standard;
DA Calipers, DA front mech, Ksyrium SL wheels, Sram Red cassette, KCNC jockey wheels, Stronglight CT2 chainrings, Ritchey WCS stem, bars & seatpost, Carbon cages & Conti GP4000s tyres.
Just got to get out there and ride her now:whistle:

Top Bottom