Show us your 'bent.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Well, it was new and clean when the pictures were taken... about two years ago !

I wondered if mine was the only one out there to be missing a model sticker, but it looks like yours too :smile:
I'd post a pic of my own, but I've just cleaned the chain and I've put it back on upside down. That will not do... :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
{Heads off to rummage around flickr}

Here's mine in her delivery spec.

3399083457_5581aa4407_b.jpg

I added one of these at the front:

3471055927_034dc35bc1_z.jpg

...and one of these at the back:
3471056601_1a2c798447_z.jpg

..and then I got her very dirty indeed :smile:

There's also an SMGTe floating around.

Could you describe, or provide pics of the cable routing please? The derailleur thingy is just a chain tensioner then?
Difficult to discern: is the shifter on the r/h bar?

Shifter on rt hand bar with two "armoured" cables taking the cable under the seat and then trough fittings to a klickbox on the rear.

There are two chain tensioners, the standard Rohloff on the rear, but the one on the fornt is a quick adjust system to allow boom variatins for myself and my (shorter) wife.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Shifter on rt hand bar with two "armoured" cables taking the cable under the seat and then trough fittings to a klickbox on the rear.

There are two chain tensioners, the standard Rohloff on the rear, but the one on the fornt is a quick adjust system to allow boom variatins for myself and my (shorter) wife.

Ah: thanks!

Top Bottom