Show us your 'bent.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
My Catrike Dash, set up for a fortnight of touring in France with home made sidepods.

dash resized.jpg

Shaun

Founder
Challenge Furai SL2

Loving the "aero" box on the back - a very nice bent indeed (and sooooo clean ... :laugh: ). :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Ah, the slippery slope. Next you'll want to try one, just to see. Then, we have you....

Although I'm not a total 'bentist, I have uprights for day to day use and convenience. But if I had a garage at the flat, and a Brompton for train travel, I'd use my trike much more and maybe ditch the 'normal' uprights - currently it does leisure rides of any distance, because of the comfort aspect.

(Seriously, if you get a chance to try one, bike or trike, then do. If you're ever likely to be over East Anglia way, Kevin at Dtek does 'experience' sessions where you pay a small fee and get to try all sorts. Don't be put off if a two wheeler feels wobbly at first, it's just a case of re-jigging your balance a bit. A trike will just be easy.)

LOL I would probs "Have a go" but I just couldnt ever see myself using one TBH, too paranoid about being so low in the mean streets :biggrin:

EDIT: Although the thought of "Get a Recumbent, Have a power nap at red lights" does appeal :smile:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
It's in here:
http://www.cyclechat...1364/220-bents/

- but yes, same message here too (and logged in..)

Nice yellow SPM you had there :smile: - must admit I rather wished I'd splashed out the extra few quid rather than have yet *another* grey/silver bike !

Yes, but click on pics to enlarge and same message again :angry:

The new addition - HP Velotechnik Gekko picked up form Bikefix this morning.

P5210016.jpg

P5210017.jpg

P5210018.jpg

P5210014.jpg

This is a stablemate for the Catrike following problems at work with bikes being interfered with.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
It is!

After Ian fitted my Catrike with a Rohloff, I wouldn't have one without. Solves all the problems of having to plan gear changes when you stop.

Could you describe, or provide pics of the cable routing please? The derailleur thingy is just a chain tensioner then?
Difficult to discern: is the shifter on the r/h bar?

Top Bottom