Show us your bike somewhere it “really” shouldn’t be...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie

Liking the look of that bike @Zipp2001, what model is it?

Solocle

Über Member
It doesn't show my bike, but it was taken from my bike...
motorway.jpg

In fairness, you can't read this b:cursing:y sign at 03:30 when some schmuck has left the gate open...
1592087704256.png

Same bike.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
On-straight-with-sign1.jpg

gtmet

Über Member
Bit naughty I know.

Indeed, suggest you consider deleting your post in case it encourages other people to linger within the railway boundary. The railways are very sensitive about that sort of thing, they have to clear up the consequences.

This is where you should take railway photos from: outside the boundary, on the public side of a locked gate, where the bike is definitely allowed to linger.

210816-3034 Charfield Meadow-rail access gate-sovereign.JPG

And if you need a train in your photo of the countryside, choose a nice nature reserve by a railway line, with public access, and a good fence:

Indeed, suggest you consider deleting your post in case it encourages other people to linger within the railway boundary. The railways are very sensitive about that sort of thing, they have to clear up the consequences.

This is where you should take railway photos from: outside the boundary, on the public side of a locked gate, where the bike is definitely allowed to linger.

View attachment 604822

And if you need a train in your photo of the countryside, choose a nice nature reserve by a railway line, with public access, and a good fence:

View attachment 604823
Agree, post highly irresponsible, not funny or clever.

Top Bottom