Show us your Bromptons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
There’s been quite a lot of Brommie activity recently so I thought it would be interesting to have a round up of what people have and what you’ve done to them.

Mine is well documented on the forum, having just been through a thorough refresh. It’s a fairly standard 2011 M3L, the only changes are a 1970’s Brooks Competition saddle, Brommiemods chainguard, Eazy wheels, later brake levers and of course the clever little Brompton tool kit. Bag is a Brompton Basket Bag

IMG_1565.jpeg

IMG_1633.jpeg

Last edited:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Go on then, I'll play.
IMG_3237.jpeg

My green one and the Fragrant MrsPs blue bike crossing a pontoon bridge over the Danube back in May.

IMG_0655.jpeg

And mine now with Brooks saddle and phone holder doodad thingy.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
For those who've so far managed to escape it's own thread; my 2021 C-Line Explore Black Edition in black lacquer.

It's standard apart from:

- Brompton Borough large waterproof front bag
- Brompton Eazy-wheels
- EZ Clamp hinge clamp guides (which disappointingly have been playing up a bit recently)
- Quadlock phone bracket with Wafterspeed™ adaptor for Polar GPS unit
- Wafterspeed™ brass frame protection plates

Needs some work yet, but it's getting there :smile:

12x8_img_7921a-jpg.jpg

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
" Jennifer " and " OBI-WAN " in our local Pocket Park.

View attachment 699818

Nice - I love the Black Editions in orange :becool:

mitchibob

Über Member
@mitchibob why the sad smilie?

Lovely bikes, great choice in luggage, but if handles were necessary, Brompton would be fleecing people with various branded partnerships, etc. Sorry... just can't understand the handles... just lightly ruins them. Feel it's disrespecting our steed... "I'll touch handle-bars, push feet on pedals, sit on saddle, but when ride is finished, I don't want to touch you".

Last edited:
Top Bottom