Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Scott CR1 SL

XL Scott CR1 SL Frame 58cm
Shimano Ultegra and 105 transmission
Deda Zero 100 stem and seatpost
Zipp Service Course SL bars
Specialized Toupe saddle
H Plus Son rims, Novatec hubs, CX-Ray spokes
Michelin Pro 4 SC tyres

9379332896_1287f5c498_z.jpg

Looks great on the most part, but the chainset costs you at least 7.4 style points! :tongue: Shimano need to sort it out and make some nicer looking chainsets!

Last edited:

Origamist

Legendary Member
Looks great on the most part, but the chainset costs you at least 7.4 style points! :tongue: Shimano need to sort it out and make some nicer looking chainsets!

Yeah, it's not pretty, but neither am I! The build was done on the cheap, otherwise it would be sporting Chorus...

It's also my first compact and that was difficult to stomach.

VamP

Banned
God knows what you chainset fascists would make of my dog's dinner. Dura-ace double, with Centaur gruppo, SRAM Red brakes, Easton front wheel and PT A23 rear. Reading that even I am horrified, but it rides like a friggin dream!

alans220

Regular
Hi Eddy,

Thanks, I have heard both good and bad about these tyres, will be aware of what you say.
My LBS are selling them for 39.99 each.
Had a quick ride today, a few adjustments, and all good, think I am going to enjoy this bike!

Al

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
I'll add mine in here as well now

Canyon Aeroad CF7.0 Di2

Changed the saddle to a Selle Italia C2 Gel Flow,a little heavier than the standard one but much more comfy
Also put on some Ultegra 6700 carbon SPD-SL pedals and Planet X Ti skewers with carbon levers

Loving this bike,good looking,easy to ride and of course quite quick as well
null_zps9a580825.jpg

null_zps18723ed0.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom