Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam Parker

Regular
My Planet X XLS XC Adam :smile:

qs7g5l.jpg

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I will get some more pics up soon as its done, and better one's which are not taken with a rubbish phone.

Mr Haematocrit

Looks like you were shaking like an excited thing, Paul! Go for it! (But don't drop it!!!) :smile: Does it come with batteries? :whistle:

Lol.. No batteries required for this one, its built for hills.
I probably was shaking, the bike has been a nightmare to get all the bits. SRAM recalled the brakes and much. Zipp called back the hubs... Only thing not recalled at some point was probably the bar tape, so looking forward to riding it after seeing parts coming and going for a couple of months

Mr Haematocrit

The graphics on the wheels...xx(
But each to their own. :smile:
The rest of the bike looks fab.

The graphics admitedly don't look right in the picture for some reason, but in real life they look great, the sgreen stripe on the frame is lighter and the graphics on the wheels darker. The zipp graphics have Cav's signature on them.

download (1).jpg

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The graphics admitedly don't look right in the picture for some reason, but in real life they look great, the sgreen stripe on the frame is lighter and the graphics on the wheels darker. The zipp graphics have Cav's signature on them.

I take your word for it.
By why the different colours on the 2 wheels.
Just doesn't look right.

Mr Haematocrit

I take your word for it.
By why the different colours on the 2 wheels.
Just doesn't look right.

Not stickered up the back wheel yet... I have a choice of seven sets of decals, so am not sure which ones I will stay with yet.
Plenty of time to change my mind, but the pictures make it certainly look odd.
The thing is I do not recall noticing the massive difference when I was with the bike, so it may not be there in real life (or i may be blind)

I'm hoping its like my Tarmac which looks different in pictures to real llife

Top Bottom