Show Us Your Carbon!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not stickered up the back wheel yet... I have a choice of seven sets of decals, so am not sure which ones I will stay with yet.
Plenty of time to change my mind, but the pictures make it certainly look odd.
The thing is I do not recall noticing the massive difference when I was with the bike, so it may not be there in real life (or i may be blind)

I'm hoping its like my Tarmac which looks different in pictures to real llife

Black decals on black rims.. that'll work :thumbsup:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Black decals on black rims.. that'll work :thumbsup:

If it looks like that in real life, and I missed it it may just end up that way :laugh: (black on black)
Mind you with all the delays the bike has had I'm happy to forgive a few sins as I just want to ride the damn thing.
I can fix everything in the new year.

Mr Haematocrit

Some more pictures, just waiting for the Cavendish saddle.

rps20131209_165334.jpg
rps20131209_165429.jpg
rps20131209_165453.jpg
rps20131209_165400.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry Mr H, still not liking the Zipp logo's... but my opinion means bugger all ...:thumbsup:
Look forward to copping a feel of it though.

Mr Haematocrit

Think its starting to look OK now.

Mr Haematocrit

Sorry Mr H, still not liking the Zipp logo's... but my opinion means bugger all ...:thumbsup:
Look forward to copping a feel of it though.

Still appreciate the honesty though, and I'm glad we all have different tastes, be boring if we were all the same.
Anyway we know you tin loving types are devients ;)

Andrew_P

In between here and there
SRAM?! Looking forward to the review on the SRAM Red, is it for matching Cav's bike or a shift away from electronic? Nice bike, liking the Gloss finish never will I buy a lacquered exposed carbon bike again I like a decent shine and polish on a Sunday afternoon!

Mr Haematocrit

SRAM?! Looking forward to the review on the SRAM Red, is it for matching Cav's bike or a shift away from electronic? Nice bike, liking the Gloss finish never will I buy a lacquered exposed carbon bike again I like a decent shine and polish on a Sunday afternoon!

To be honest I was interested in the hydro brakes and was offered frame number two so decided to build it similar to Cav's bike (he runs 10 speed SRAM) the electronic stuff currently is not moving forward, its stalled a little and the hydro just brought out the geek in me.
The colour is a really dark metal flake green, looks black in pictures but its not.. Its really interesting finish and one which seems to devide opinion

Top Bottom