Show us your Falcon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ORO

I have a soft spot for old Falcon bIkes, having owned a couple in the past. If you have a picture of your Falcon you would like to share please post here.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
D90729AA-EA09-496D-BCEE-AE712AA97B48.jpeg

OP
OP
O

ORO

Great old photo of the Falcon in action Midlife. When was the last time you used the bike?

Great picture from the film Kes. Remember reading the book when I was a kid. Lol

midlife

Guru
Last used the Falcon 1979-80 and then left it at home while I went to Uni. Was reunited with it Manchester about 1990 when I had almost settled down and my bike stuff came my way. Not all of my stuff survived, you can see my road bike (Falcon) and TT bike (Jackson) but the whereabouts of my track and training bike are lost in the mists of time.

The Falcon is pink as it was made for me by Falcon but didn't like the blue team colours do had it done in pink the same as their Giro pink seat tube band in their Merckx frame range. The decals are non standard and the 531 decal never made it to the frame.

Happy days lol

OP
OP
O

ORO

Interesting story about your Falcon Midlife. Cool having the factory paint the bike a specific colour for you. Sorry to hear you lost some bikes, but good job the Falcon didn't go missing with the other bikes, as would have been impossible to replace. Do you think you will ever use it again or is it in retirement now?

plantfit

Guru
Falcon Olympic Got it off a guy in the next village,he advertised it for £5.00 in the local rag

Falcon_olympic_classic.jpg

Top Bottom