Show us your man cave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Moving house shortly and needed a new place for the bikes and training. So heres a few build and finished pics

Will post a few more when the inside is complete

My dad putting the roof on 1hr after starting
IMAG0602.jpg

Fully water tight by the end of the day
IMAG0603.jpg

And now stained a nice light oak
IMAG0606.jpg

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Im thinking your base is too big, unless you put gutters on both sides the rain will run off onto the wooden base. There will be a lot of water coming off that roof.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Im thinking your base is too big, unless you put gutters on both sides the rain will run off onto the wooden base. There will be a lot of water coming off that roof.
Its a decking base. Water runs off it both ways, but cant get under the house as its sealed. Also the base has a foot either side to be cut off yet.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You taking it with you when you move.

Got a summer house part way through painting (pre assembly) but have decking to sort first.

Mine will be on desking joists, so no decking under (not level ground) then decking around the summer house, but it's a permanent installation. No bikes allowed in it....

OP
OP
J

jowwy

You taking it with you when you move.

Got a summer house part way through painting (pre assembly) but have decking to sort first.

Mine will be on desking joists, so no decking under (not level ground) then decking around the summer house, but it's a permanent installation. No bikes allowed in it....
Thats at the new house waiting for me fossy........been up there today staining it, tomorrow i will be fitting the floor and electrics

rdfcyclist

IMG_20150830_145312.jpg

The only bicycles in my brickcave are Lego ones but the above image is my hobby space

Some fab places above! dead jealous... A house move is currently going through.... and new house has a garage (that you can't get a car to....) so thats going to be my space... I've told Mrs V I want a bike stand so I can look professional when I'm fettling..... (it will have to house Mrs V's lawnmower as well though)

Top Bottom