Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonus

Veteran
Specialized Epic 29er - 2018.

Working as an MTB guide in the Pyrenees mountains and this does me nicely :-)

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
The lad who bought my Marin nail trail a couple of months ago rides there..

I've never been to Theatford Forest
It’s about 45 mins away for me, a blue run a red run and some other pits and bits and pieces and non marked routes, some good stuff through the forests over the Brandon side too.
If I try to ride around where I live it’s so claggy with mud this time of year and a little bit dull, riding through the forests is relatively clean as it’s quite sandy and free draining there and there are some lovely swoopy bermey bits ^_^

Levo-Lon

Guru
It’s about 45 mins away for me, a blue run a red run and some other pits and bits and pieces and non marked routes, some good stuff through the forests over the Brandon side too.
If I try to ride around where I live it’s so claggy with mud this time of year and a little bit dull, riding through the forests is relatively clean as it’s quite sandy and free draining there and there are some lovely swoopy bermey bits ^_^

My local trail "Wakerley Woods" just boggy and puddles you can lose half a wheel in..

I dont mind but its the clean up after:laugh:

Brandane

Legendary Member

My Trek 6500 SLR.
I bought this just because I loved the colour scheme! Then decided it was too nice to trash using it as a proper MTB (after having done most of the "7 stanes" venues around southern Scotland) so I lost a bit of weight by swapping the suspension forks for a carbon one; and converted the rim brakes to discs. Still love riding it.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
View attachment 494569
My Trek 6500 SLR.
I bought this just because I loved the colour scheme! Then decided it was too nice to trash using it as a proper MTB (after having done most of the "7 stanes" venues around southern Scotland) so I lost a bit of weight by swapping the suspension forks for a carbon one; and converted the rim brakes to discs. Still love riding it.

Nice choice of mudguards. I have them on both my bikes :becool:

Top Bottom