Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithmac

Guru
This is my lads, he's out most weekends at the local "Pump Track" with his mates.

Need to find another MTB for me as he wants to do a few days at Dalby Forrest this summer.
20191120_192447.jpg

Gunk

Guru
I ride with my 14 year old son, I found him a really nice Carbon Giant Trance Advanced last year for very little money, we’ve enjoyed some good adventures together.

31-C8-C7-BA-1869-495-D-BE40-867-FDF54-C38-C.jpg

ChrisEyles

Guru
Looks all right to me - slam the seat and I'd happily have a blast around a pump track on it. Mind you I ride our local one on all sorts of bike of varying degrees of appropriateness!

Seriouly tempted to retire my 25 year old Cannondale M500, just to see what a modern MTB rides like...whats out there around 10kg without spending stupid money?

carpenter

Über Member
I know colour is subjective, but that ^^^ just looks right :okay:

figbat

Slippery scientist
First ride on this. Bought in the winter in preparation for a summer of trail centre fun but that's been well-and-truly kyboshed, so rather than it gathering dust in the living room I repurposed it as an XC bike today. According to Strava it's as quick over most of the segments I ride as any other bike I have, including a gravel and XC hardtail. It was my first ever proper ride on a full-sus and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

IMG_0239.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom