Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flyboy

IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1509.JPG

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
That sounds like an interesting choice - and yes, please do show us what the result looks like.
Will be a few weeks before building it up as I'm on hols in 2wks and I'm currently refurbish a rental property to put on the market, so busy busy

BretonM

Yes, brilliant bike, great fun to ride
Stands with the full susses aswell !!

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
What is your opinion on fatty , now you have had it a few weeks , I have a Trek Farley and love it.

Not been out on it as much as I'd like due to a week abroad and illness but on the trail it's hilarious. I'd read so many reviews saying "it goes over everything and anything" and it really does. Being 50 years old and a long time away from the kind of nutty off-roading I did as a kid, the bike is definitely braver than me though. I'll do tree roots and small lakes of mud (go faster!) but the more technical bits are too scary. Certainly gives a better workout than the road bike, I seem to use far more muscle groups - especially the grin muscles.

Been using it as a more convenient go-to bike for jumping on to go to the shops as I don't need to change shoes etc so I might put a rack on it to help.

However. It's a cheap bike. There is a lack of braze-ons. Only one set for a bottle cage and nothing on the front forks at all. New pedals have been ordered (DMR V8s) and I certainly need to replace the mechanical brakes. The drive train is clunky so that will probably be getting changed too and I'll get it converted over to tubeless at some point.

Not had a go on beaches yet - need to throw it in the back of the car and go find one soon.

Top Bottom