Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
My Stumpjumper FSR 6fattie - It's a lot of fun!!

That looks awesome.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Cheers guys. Now the nights are drawing in and the weather is deteriorating I hope I'll get out on it a bit more as the road bike will get used less! I've just ordered a Gemini Titan 8-cell light setup so I can see the tree's I'm about to crash into :smile: I'll put a new photo up when it arrives and I've got it fitted :becool:

Ciar

Veteran
My baby after a spin out in the local forest and dirty as she should be ;-)
xlKVLsKC0H1bmJX-wNd9ghliRpFU7UXscHiEKAiuak0-2048x1536.jpg

Mireystock

SIip-slidin' down Big Pig...
1509713675060-466504547.jpg

Cronorider

Just discovered this thread. Here's a pic from last spring. The frame is a Rocky Mountain 970 RSL that was built up by the original owner with a selection of high end parts. Industry Nine carbon tubeless wheels, XX1 drivetrain, XTR brakes and shifters. Raceface 35 mm carbon bar. 23 pound bike in this photo, but I put a dropper post on it so now 24 pounds. Another bike I purchased for a fraction of what it cost new.

DSCN7566.jpg

JhnBssll

Veteran
The Titan light is impressive and since it's very nearly my birthday I've treated myself to the Duo too. First impressions are equally good although I've only played with it briefly so far ^_^ That's a combined total of 5500 lumens at the front now, more than most cars :laugh: No excuses for wiping out on roots anymore that's for sure :laugh:

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Something a bit different:

image.jpeg

I don't get out on the MTBs very often but somehow I need to reignite my relationship with cycling. I was into mountain biking back when I had hair and only got a road bike to help with training. I will try to use this (and others) bike through the winter.
It is a very early 90s Bontrager Titanium with low travel Pace forks. Brakes are Magura HS-33 hydraulics.

Top Bottom