Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
12139943_10204842146713873_1787994971411015717_o.jpg
Giant Rincon.Very cheap bike,but it rides well on the tow path.Little story.Not knowing about mtb geometry,i put a couple of questions out on a forum.I got a reply back from a bloke in Australia,i was worried about sizing and looking too big for it.23" frame.The guy and his mate were 6-6 and 6-8 i was a mere midget at 6-4.It's a smashing bike.

52462181-D88F-423C-B92E-0A5CBAA05FBC.jpeg
My fattie above the steep climb near the head of the ladybower dams on the cut gate path.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
So in the end i didn't go with an MTB or even the PX london Road - i went for this instead...................

I already had the Ti frame as i've been using it as my disc road bike, but to me it looks better with chunky tyres and flat bars than it did as a road bike

it's running 1x11 shimano xt 36 - 11/40 with 35mm conti cx cyclo kings

20171119_200649.jpg

OP
OP
J

jowwy

So in the end i didn't go with an MTB or even the PX london Road - i went for this instead...................

I already had the Ti frame as i've been using it as my disc road bike, but to me it looks better with chunky tyres and flat bars than it did as a road bike

it's running 1x11 shimano xt 36 - 11/40 with 35mm conti cx cyclo kings

View attachment 383996
Thanks for all the likes guys......just started getting the parts together to upgrade it all to di2

OP
OP
J

jowwy

XT di2 all ordered - just need to wait for santa to drop it all off now :smile:

Alan O

Über Member
It's in Eccleston, near Chester. To the left (looking at the picture) is the road that leads to Eccleston ferry and the River Dee.
Ah yes, thanks! Not been that way in a while - I should do, maybe combine it with a Delamere trip and a ride along the Dee path.

Top Bottom