Show us your MTB

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking, Trials and BMX' started by jowwy, 14 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

Steel 29er for a start. Dunno beyond that.

Looks awesome though.

2. Any advance on a Steel 29er? ^_^

3. I like Skol

I like Skol Hold my beer and watch this......

You
    You didn't happen to cycle past me and family as we were walking up to the trig point above Mottram Rd cutting in the snow yesterday did you? Some brave soul in knee length shorts rode up on a bright blue Mondraker. It was well below freezing and the wind was howling across the moorland whipping up the snow as it went.... :cold:

4. Nigeyy

Nigeyy Guru

Easy. A motorbike until I lose a lot of weight........ :smile:

SteCenturion likes this.
  5. SteCenturion

SteCenturion I am your Father

No mate .....
    in fact, just like my other bikes it is sitting there, unloved atm, a very difficult split & things like nativity plays & seeing my Junior taking precedence atm.

I am pretty sure the front wheel needs some spoke tensioning & the F&R derailleurs need tweaking too.

Anyway I don't have a 'Legs Out' Licence since I was reported as a white Yeti !

6. Pumpkin the robot

Pumpkin the robot Über Member

QCoDWe3.jpg

My Kona Lanai, a cheap replacement for a GT Zaskar I had stolen a while back. This one hets the odd trip to Clayton vale, but gets rolled out for the commute when the roads are a little slippery.

7. JhnBssll

JhnBssll Senior Member

All these retro Kona's popping up... I had a Hahanna followed by a Caldera in my mid teens and loved both of them, great geometry and lively steel frames.

As fate would have it a Caldera frame popped up out of the blue this afternoon (after typing "Kona Frame" in eBay and hitting enter - what are the chances?!) so obviously I bought it :blush: I'll have to hide it in the roof of the garage for a month or two, at least until the Bianchi arrives and settles in, before I let the boss know bicycle #5 is in the planning :laugh:

8. Saw it in the LBS on Sunday, bought it yesterday morning, it was ready for collection by midday yesterday, hopefully have time to collect it by the end of the week and get a few miles on it on Saturday.

2016-specialized-stumpjumper-fsr-elite-650b-biketreks.jpg

9. JhnBssll

JhnBssll Senior Member

Looks similar to my stumpjumper - if so you'll love it :becool::biggrin:

Biff600 likes this.
  10. Thank you, its the Stumpjumper FSR Elite and I'm looking forward to getting it covered in mud !!^_^^_^^_^

11. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

Bikes are brill arent they.

SteCenturion and ChrisEyles like this.
  12. I managed to collect the bike today, adjusted it to fit and off I went.

Only did 12 miles, but it was a fun 12 miles. Then spent another hour or so cleaning it.

20171220_142037.jpg

13. meta lon

meta lon Guru

Ive got a few pics of that view looking towards Wansford..nice bike.

20160303_101256.jpg

Biff600 likes this.
  14. sarahale

sarahale Über Member

Nothing special but I like it, alot. Screenshot_2017-12-20-07-21-07.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice