Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
You going to hang that on the whurlygig @Afnug and hope for rain :whistle:

or when you can't wait for rain, invest in an organic bike wash...

image14.JPG

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
WP_20171204_09_49_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20171204_09_50_10_Pro.jpg

Noanet Woodands, Massachusetts, from just over an hour ago. My hardtail -a 1996 Mongoose Rockadile updated with disc brakes, fork and dropper seatpost. Been experimenting with a Panaracer Swoop 26x2.4s..... Seem to be pretty good for the riding I do.

Edit: yes I do know the saddle needs adjusting, have to take care of that!

Last edited:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Just dropped a very scary *to me* £££ on a new (see used) FS on the bay of E.

This will be my 1st Mtb for 20 years as I am a ......... 'Roadie' really but hate winters on road.

I dare not post a photo yet as a) it is ripped from ebay, b) is not a physical thing until collected & c) don't want to tempt the "ripped off" fate.

Safe to say it's my biggest gamble/ebay purchase ever !

classic33

Leg End Member
Just dropped a very scary *to me* £££ on a new (see used) FS on the bay of E.

This will be my 1st Mtb for 20 years as I am a ......... 'Roadie' really but hate winters on road.

I dare not post a photo yet as a) it is ripped from ebay, b) is not a physical thing until collected & c) don't want to tempt the "ripped off" fate.

Safe to say it's my biggest gamble/ebay purchase ever !
You swapped sides?

SteCenturion

I am your Father
yowser! Paint job and a half!
I'v shown the prettier side, there are some paint chips, several in fact mainly on the non drive side & a big one under bottom bracket shell.

Currently has stock Sram 2x10 but looking at a change to 1x11/12, new bar, stem, grips, flats & a new wheel set built up (I already have the rims), new tyres *maybe* & a dropper post !

It's a carcass basically !

Top Bottom