Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Don't care if its a 26", 27.5, 27.5+, 29, 29+ or fatbike............lets see what you guys are riding the tracks and trails on

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Old Skool early 90s Diamond Back Ascent Ex with Deore XT and LX.
20170408_102601.jpg

ChrisEyles

Guru
'97 Marin Shoreline Trail - now sporting a 1x8 drive train and a short stem/wide bars cockpit. I love it to bits!

20170327_111851.jpg

and a '97 Marin Hawk Hill with an upgraded STX drive train, vee brakes, and rigid fork

20170325_170456.jpg

im trying to decide whether to dump one of my road bikes and get a more track and trail specific full rigid............that i can slick up in summer for some gravel stuff.
If you're thinking of bikepacking as well, then look carefully at frame size, cable runs and how much seat post you have sticking out as that will determine if you can fit bags easily. If you're not, never mind.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

If you're thinking of bikepacking as well, then look carefully at frame size, cable runs and how much seat post you have sticking out as that will determine if you can fit bags easily. If you're not, never mind.
nope, no back packing crackle.......its just i've moved house and got lots of mountain trails up around me that i can use during the wintery months of the year, when my mate starts his track sessions and less road stuff. at the moment i got my Ti set-up as a flat bar with cyclcross tyres, but thinking i will need more rubber come the winter months

OP
OP
J

jowwy

i am liking the look of the BMC's on evans cycles and as my c2w voucher can be renewed in october, i could be tempted towards one of those for an N+1

but this is going of topic - so come on guys i'm sure theres more MTBers out there

Top Bottom