Show us your PX

• Thread starter Deleted member 18052
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 18052

Heres a picture of mine, although inside :sad:

Need to get some outdoor pics and will update this :smile:

63CAA64A-9C15-44E0-ACE9-3BB93185DD35_zps3gsfwlbu.jpg

Daz

BigAl68

Über Member
And my RT58
DSC_0149.JPG

whoosh

Here's mine - note, only one bottle cage holder on small frame, also now has 11-32 cassette and medium mech - must sell off the Ultegra 11-28, short mech and chain. I was pleased (for me ) that the Ultegra went up £200 days after I got it
960x540xPlanet_X.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9Yk3lsyeLU.jpg

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
Is that a new Planet X brand?
No. Not planet x. Good wheels too though. They are BLACKWELL RESEARCH 100mm ( both )

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The Blackwell Research wheels are probably the same as the PX wheels with different stickers. Poster just wants to show everyone his/her bike... it's obviously pretty important to him/her, it appears in various threads and a reference to it appears as his username (note the frame is that of a Cannondale Slice)

I have the same frame BTW, DITCH THOSE BARS! They are costing you about 12W!

Last edited:

apb

Veteran
How specific will these threads get?

I feel excluded as I do not own any of the bikes listed!

Perhaps a "Show us your Thorn Nomad with front and rear carriers, also with a Brooks Saddle and Marathon Supreme Tyres" would be interesting (but short on replies)

many of us would like to see that.

"How about show us you fully loaded touring bike". alas i don't have a pic for that or i'd start the thread myself.

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
The Blackwell Research wheels are probably the same as the PX wheels with different stickers. Poster just wants to show everyone his/her bike... it's obviously pretty important to him/her, it appears in various threads and a reference to it appears as his username (note the frame is that of a Cannondale Slice)

The "poster" is a he and wow didn't realize being a little proud of my bike and being new to this forum and wanting to show it in different threads was such a big deal to some folks. Excuse me. You have the same frame, So happy for you to BTW. Not changing a thing on my bike as well. I wouldn't have ordered it that way if I didn't want it there. Thanks for filling everyone in on what I have, I think they could've figured that out on there own.

Last edited:
Top Bottom