Show us your PX

• Thread starter Deleted member 18052
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RWright

Guru
The "poster" is a he and wow didn't realize being a little proud of my bike and being new to this forum and wanting to show it in different threads was such a big deal to some folks. Excuse me. So happy for you to BTW. Not changing a thing on my bike as well. I wouldn't have ordered it that way if I didn't want it there. Thanks for filling everyone in on what I have, I think they can figure it out alone.
I think the thread title may have been a little unclear. I believe he was talking about showing your Planet X bikes. Check out some of the other threads in the Photo Gallery section. Plenty of people would like to see your bike, it is sharp. You can even create you own thread showing and telling about it. :thumbsup:

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
I think the thread title may have been a little unclear. I believe he was talking about showing your Planet X bikes. Check out some of the other threads in the Photo Gallery section. Plenty of people would like to see your bike, it is sharp. You can even create you own thread showing and telling about it. :thumbsup:
Thanks bud. I appreciate all bikes. Lotta great looking bikes and great folks out there. Every one be safe!!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Well that was unexpected, bit sensitive...

If you buy a bike built for pure speed and give away 12 easy Watts, that's ~15 secs per 10 mile the competition is gaining on you! One of the biggest differentiating factors between the latest super bikes and standard bikes (such as the Slice) is actually the integrated bars, not the fancy features like hidden brakes etc. You can close the gap between superbike and standard bike to be very narrow by selecting a set of good bars and running the cables neatly. The stock base bar and clip-on setup probably costing you lot more time in terms of position too through lack of adjust ability.

Btw, IIRC you are also voiding the warranty running the stem like that.

Last edited:

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
Well that was unexpected, bit sensitive...

If you buy a bike built for pure speed and give away 12 easy Watts, that's ~15 secs per 10 mile the competition is gaining on you! One of the biggest differentiating factors between the latest super bikes and standard bikes (such as the Slice) is actually the integrated bars, not the fancy features like hidden brakes etc. You can close the gap between superbike and standard bike to be very narrow by selecting a set of good bars and running the cables neatly. The stock base bar and clip-on setup probably costing you lot more time in terms of position too through lack of adjust ability.

Btw, IIRC you are also voiding the warranty running the stem like that.
Thanks. What bars are you setup with?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Errr ... if you want to discuss your particular bikes, their setup and the speed gains etc ... please start another thread and not derail the OP - which is about photos !

Lol ! @PK99 you beat me to it!

Does this mean PK likes PX?!

BTW, it is unusual to have PX in a clear glass bottle. It is usually in dark green or brown to protect the delicious contents from being rendered useless from the light.

Tojo

Über Member
Here's mine just put the sirocco CX wheels on instead of zondas for the autumn - winter......... :cuppa:
PX-SCIROCCOS.JPG

montroseloon

My RT58 in black & white, lovely bike for the price. I opted for the 105 groupset.
DSC_0201.JPG

I may have posted pics before:rolleyes:,but here's some more of the XLS uber commuter,1x10 speed of carbon lovelyness;as happy on the rough stuff as it is on tarmac.
Shimano 105/XT/ drive train with Miche cranks and Hope narrow/wide chainring ,TRP spyre slc brakes,Archetype/Novatec hand builts shod with tubeless Hutchinson Sector 28's plus Deda finishing kit.

IMG_20160712_090437709_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160712_090214333_HDR.jpg

wonderloaf

Veteran
My new baby, PX Pro Carbon with full Ultegra groupset. The only change I've made so far to original spec (apart from water bottles, lights, etc) is change the saddle to my fave Charge Spoon. Would like to get some colour in so thinking of red bar tape and tyres, and maybe even some pinstriping (!).
First the matter of fact piccy...
proc1_small_zpsoxa8zxye.jpg

....and now the arty one ....
proc2_small_zpsxkqkz9w9.jpg

Top Bottom