Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iamRayRay

Quads of Steel
Picked this up from the gent that is @ianrauk for a bargain. Cracking looking machine 2009 Roubaix Elite full Ultegra 10 speed RS 11 wheels chuffed to bits for the price. Now if someone could make this rain bugger off so I could get out on her I'd be most grateful.

WOW! Love the setup, how much you pay for it - I need to get fitter this summer and itching to get back on my Tarmac :sad:

mark st1

Plastic Manc
@mark st1 @ianrauk Unsurprisingly it looks like new not 6/7 years old and probably had some decent miles too, I had a 2010 great bikes

Certainly been well cared for. Bit of dry weather would be nice to go for a spin.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
@mark st1 @ianrauk Unsurprisingly it looks like new not 6/7 years old and probably had some decent miles too, I had a 2010 great bikes

A fair few, really enjoyable miles.
I didn't want to get rid of it but it was just gathering cobwebs in the shed. I know Mark loves his Spesh bikes and know that he will look after and enjoy it. It needs to be ridden not to gather cobwebs.

IMG_4696.JPG
New Wheels ^_^

GravityFighter

Über Member
Here's my new Spesh Tarmac. Brilliant ride. May upgrade the wheelset by next summer.

By the way... are my bottle cages (Elite Cannibal) on upside down? I think they are, but the lad in Evans insisted on fitting them that way and I can't get one of the bolts undone with my multi-tool!

Attachments

• Spesh.JPG
    Spesh.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 121

goody

Veteran
By the way... are my bottle cages (Elite Cannibal) on upside down? I think they are, but the lad in Evans insisted on fitting them that way and I can't get one of the bolts undone with my multi-tool!

Google Elite Cannibal and you'll see images of them the right way up. The one with the orange bottle looks right can't really see the other one.

S-Express

No, they are the right way up. If they were the wrong way up, the bottles would not go in.

GravityFighter

Über Member
No, they are the right way up. If they were the wrong way up, the bottles would not go in.

Cheers. I was comparing to my old Elite Race bottle cages, which have a different profile and make these look the wrong way up. You're correct, and so is the guy in Evans. I'll shut up and listen from now on. ;-)

Top Bottom