Show us your Specialized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
@mark st1 did santa bring a groupset?

speccy1

Yes sir my good lady got me the Ultegra 6800 groupy and my darling step daughter got me the matching wheel set so I'm good to go. Going to drop it all up to the magician at my lbs and await the results.
You lucky b*****d..........

Enjoy:laugh::laugh:

speccy1

Yes sir my good lady got me the Ultegra 6800 groupy and my darling step daughter got me the matching wheel set so I'm good to go. Going to drop it all up to the magician at my lbs and await the results.
If you two ever split up...................

LOL!

mark st1

Plastic Manc
If you two ever split up...................

LOL!

You got no chance mate she hates cyclists now ^_^

mark st1

Plastic Manc
@mark st1

Has the Allez been built yet?

No my cycle man has been moving premises since the start of the new year he is in the process of opening a new workshop and coffee shop in an old pub. He isn't fully up and running yet and has shed loads of work so I said there is no rush to get it built. It's my fair weather bike anyway so it wouldn't be going out in this manky weather. I'm sure he will have it ready asap.

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
My new toy on it's first outing today. :-)
Spec
S Works Roubaix SL4, Mavic Kysrium SLR Wheelset with Conti GP 4 Season Tyres, Shimano 105 11 spd Groupset (upgrade to follow later on this year), Prologo Scratch Saddle, Prologo Bar Tape, 3T Bars & Stem, S Works Cobl Gobl-R Seatpost.
IMG_20160314_135013269.jpg

I'll get my mate to do some better pics when we get chance.

Top Bottom